KM Building & Construction Limited understands the priority of a clear and comprehensive approach to health and safety in present-day construction.
As common procedures and site method emerge to meet the harsh standards demanded by professionals within the industry, it is crucial that safety policies stand at the forefront of our minds during every project.
We have a committed in-house crew to implement our company policy and ensure the health and safety of our employees and anyone affected by our movements.
This is achieved by:
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Effective communication and consultation with employees regarding their responsibilities
- Inductions and regular toolbox talks
- 100% CSCS compliance
- Regular site visits by HSQE and Contracts Managers to review our policies and on-site practices
- Continual development through training – see below
- Maintaining our own machinery in-house
- Accredited by various safety schemes
- Compliant with security and health and safety standards
- Proactive approach to accident investigation